We are building a predictive marketing platform for progressive brands and retailers, focused on changing the way advertising is bought and measured.
Our backend product is up and running and with it, we’re radically improving our clients’ advertising performance. We have started building a UI but it’s only being used internally for now. We need someone (like you!) to redesign it so that it becomes something our clients love to use and get lots of value out of.
- Lead the design effort of our client-facing UI
- Produce clear, user-centric design for web
- Contribute to all aspects of design, including requirement defining, user research, and workflow diagramming
- Partner closely with developers and product managers to rapidly iterate on designs based on user feedback, tech constraints, and market dynamics
- Be the main point for designing our website and marketing collateral
- 3 years experience designing user interfaces and/or digital products
- You can showcase your functional web UI and visual designs
- Empathetic and curious about design, tech, and people
- Deep understanding of design process and confidence to plan and execute it
- Demonstrated skills creating process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and other UX deliverables
- Experience conducting user research
- Experience partnering with engineers to release features, products, and/or services
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to dissect the problem we’re trying to solve and as well as the complex industry we are trying to change
- Strong eye for making data visible
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fast-growing company with a strong presence, innovative outlook and a unique market position
- An inspiring and positive environment, working alongside talented, friendly and passionate people
- Working from home is an option
- Competitive salary plus additional performance related rewards
- 25 days’ annual leave
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s start your process today.