Programmai is looking for its first Customer Success Manager to join the London office. The right candidate will quickly progress to ‘Head of’ and own the entire function, given how vital this position is to our growth.
There are 3 core functions at Programmai—Growth, Product, Engineering—you’ll join the Growth team with your Sales & Marketing colleagues, but you’ll spearhead Customer Success within this function.
As a Customer Success Manager at Programmai, you’ll take ownership of a portfolio of customers from week one, give consultative advice, scope and lead successful product trials and drive customer engagement. You’ll operate as the crucial link between your customers, their partners (e.g. Facebook) & our Product & Engineering functions ensuring a collaborative/communicative working environment.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the Customer Success function by taking responsibility for the Satisfaction, Retention and Growth of your customer accounts
- Push to meet with stakeholders on a regular basis and drive customer projects, identifying new opportunities through your intimate knowledge of each customer & their objectives.
- Help reduce workload through automation and deeper integration of the Programmai product into their marketing technologies, with existing & new partners.
- Use your knowledge of digital marketing best practice and Programmai’s product to oversee client growth and deliver a return on the clients Programmai investment.
- Use your relationships with clients to create advocacy within your portfolio to drive testimonials, case studies and references to create new business opportunities.
- Take ownership of the transfer of information from Product & Engineering teams to your portfolio of clients to drive up-sell opportunities and secure our long term revenue stream through the timely renewal of client contracts.
- Consistently and regularly use CRM & other systems to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity, as well as good account management practices.
- Ensure customer attendance at company events and webinars and work closely with the Growth team to deliver videos, testimonials and case studies from each of your customers.
- Minimum 3 years experience in account management, preferably in digital marketing and technology areas
- Working experience in digital marketing or advertising agency is highly preferred
- Outcome and goal driven with a hunger & motivation to exceed targets
- Desire to have a number or target to hit, hunger & motivation to exceed these goals
- Quick learner with an ability to adapt to changing environments and product releases
- Excellent client management skills and strong communication & negotiation skills
- Strong in written and spoken English (another language a bonus but not required)
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, and a good team player
- Strong technology skills and comfortable giving product demonstrations
- Good understanding of the sales cycle & processes
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fast-growing company with a strong presence, innovative outlook and a unique market position
- An inspiring and positive environment, working alongside talented, friendly and passionate people
- An amazing office & location (ping pong, bike storage, free groceries, coffee/tea, beer & snacks) however, due to COVID-19 the role will be remote to begin
- Competitive salary plus additional performance related rewards
- 25 days’ annual leave
HOW TO APPLY
Please e-mail [email protected] with your application & résumé.