Programmai is looking for its first Customer Success Manager to join the London office.
There are 3 core functions at Programmai—Growth, Product, Engineering—you’ll join the Growth team with your Sales & Marketing colleagues, but you’ll spearhead Customer Success within this function.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the Customer Success function by taking responsibility for the Satisfaction, Retention and Growth of your customer accounts
- Push to meet with stakeholders on a regular basis and drive customer projects, identifying new opportunities through your intimate knowledge of each customer & their objectives.
- Help reduce workload through automation and deeper integration of the Programmai product into their marketing technologies, with existing & new partners.
- Use your knowledge of digital marketing best practice and Programmai’s product to oversee client growth and deliver a return on the clients Programmai investment.
- Use your relationships with clients to create advocacy within your portfolio to drive testimonials, case studies and references to create new business opportunities.
- Take ownership of the transfer of information from Product & Engineering teams to your portfolio of clients to drive up-sell opportunities and secure our long term revenue stream through the timely renewal of client contracts.
- Consistently and regularly use Salesforce & other systems to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity, as well as good account management practices.
- Ensure customer attendance at company events and webinars and work closely with the Growth team to deliver videos, testimonials and case studies from each of your customers.
- Minimum 2 years experience in account management, preferably in digital marketing and technology areas
- Working experience in digital marketing or advertisement agency is highly preferred
- Desire to have a number or target to hit, hunger & motivation to exceed these goals
- Quick learner with an ability to adapt to changing environments and product releases
- Excellent client management skills and strong communication & negotiation skills
- Strong in written and spoken English (another language a bonus but not required)
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, and a good team player
- Strong technology skills and comfortable giving product demonstrations
- Good understanding of the sales cycle & processes
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fast-growing company with a strong presence, innovative outlook and a unique market position
- An inspiring and positive environment, working alongside talented, friendly and passionate people
- An amazing office & location (ping pong, bike storage, free groceries, coffee/tea, beer & snacks)
- Competitive salary plus additional performance related rewards
- 25 days’ annual leave
- 1Rebel exercise classes & other wellness treats
- Huge array of hospitality & retail discounts
HOW TO APPLY
Please e-mail [email protected] with your application & résumé.