Programmai is looking for a Sales Director to join its London team. We’re looking for hunger, motivation & appetite within a self-starter to lead our Sales cycle in a high-earning software as a service environment.
Market knowledge coupled with a good understanding of Machine Learning & Marketing is desired. But if you have roughly two years of sales experience and a desire to learn, we can train and support you to be successful to propel your career forward in the hottest tech space around.
Programmai is a predictive marketing technology. We use first-party customer data in a privacy compliant way to improve the performance of online advertising.
Think Amazon. Now think about all the companies striving to be like them. We sit right in the middle. Our platform helps brands like ASOS and Deliveroo gain a predictive edge in the major ad platforms (Google, Facebook, Snapchat and TikTok).
We’re early-stage and London-based. In September 2020, we closed our seed round (+$1m) from a position of strength. And now we’re on a fast growth trajectory.
- Build relationships via email and phone to generate own appointments, leads and manage pipeline.
- Identify, qualify, nurture and follow up on own opportunities.
- Comfortable in discussing and influencing decision makers over the telephone about their business, customer & marketing challenges and operation.
- Use Programmai to demonstrate our capabilities to potential clients via video conference.
- Consistently and regularly use our CRM tool to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of your activity.
- Follow the established sales process, but improve & own it.
- Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle and provide on-going feedback to other areas of the organisation.
What we’re looking for:
- Two years in a sales position where you met or exceeded quota.
- Experience in a selling environment focused on SaaS with a significant volume of outbound activity.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Willingness to learn and succeed in a high-earning software sales environment.
- Technical ability to understand overall presentations, demo, competitive differentiation and answer the standard initial questions.
- Must have a strong desire to keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & best practices.
- Must have a high level of energy with a very positive phone & meeting demeanour.
- Good general understanding of business processes & principles.
- Engaging communication skills, a way with words.
These are our ideal requirements but we invest in potential over histories. We know that some people are less likely to apply for a role if they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. Please apply if you meet the majority of these competencies.
- Work with highly talented, passionate people and have fun along the way. We’re all learning what it takes for a startup to reach unicorn status.
- There are no layers of bureaucracy to jump through. Put forward a radical suggestion and know that the idea won’t be killed until both sides of the debate have been fully understood and debated.
- It gets easier. We’re less known today but by the time you’ve made your mark, we’ll be fighting to keep you.
What’s in it for you?
It’s normal for people to say a competitive salary and benefits. That’s table stakes. We want to find out what motivates you, in order to guarantee that we can offer it. That being said:
- Competitive salary plus additional performance-related rewards in a fast-growing company
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Dog-friendly Shoreditch office with our very own sausage dog, Billie
- End of quarter learning and social events
- Mindfulness, yoga, team sports and more
This is an office-based position in Shoreditch, 5-minutes walk from Shoreditch High Street Station. Dogs and friends of Programmai can visit and enjoy the office perks for kombuchas, fresh coffees and rooftop drinks.
How to Apply
Please e-mail [email protected] with your application & résumé.